TABLINK Tablet CMS
Tablet Classroom Management System
Real-time tablet control system
TabLink is a Wi-Fi network based management portal that allows teachers to easily and effectively manage classroom activities. During the class, the teacher can work with IWB and tablet to interact with student in real-time and control multiple student tablets (e.g. remotely suspend screen, share teacher screen, monitor screen & apps...).
Teacher's screen sharing and monitoring
Quiz and vote
Auto-sync with teacher's preparations
Web based content management system
Classroom log in management
Individual & group chat
Content sharing Student's notepad
The Student List allow teacher to observe student’s details and status during the class.
• Student name
• Student online status (log in / off)
• Student operation status (hands-up)
• Group type (control group / free group)
Control Group: Teacher can assign student to participate during the class.
Free Group: Student’s learning activity is not strictly controlled by teacher during the class.
• To monitor student’s current application status.
• Simultaneously observe more than 50 students.
• To observe student screens at the same time.
• Select student screen and share (full screen)
• Allow teacher to use their own content / 3rd party contents.
• Display teacher screen on student device (real-time teaching)
• Allow annotation on teaching contents.
• Synchronize with website link and allow annotation on it.
Quiz & Vote
• Allow simple & quick vote at anytime.